Thursday, August 19, 2010

This week on Vacation.....

Only a few more days until my Etsy shop re-opens!
This week I was really busy filling a wholesale order and making over 20 NEW headbands to send to photographers for new pictures! I still need to organize my supplies and hope that the rest of my supplies that I am waiting on come soon! I always look forward to Julie Mayree Photography's comment game on FB thurs nights! Well didn't happen this week but hopefully next thurs (Julie hahah ;))! It's so fun to watch and she really does have THE BEST props! I am still waiting on some photos to come in to add to the etsy shop and have new Vintage Cuteness getting photographed shortly! Can't wait!
All this plus organizing for Homeschooling for the first time and a new pup... I am BUSY! I just may have to hire some help for the etsy shop this holiday season;).....have a few friends that want to work with me.....Now That would be interesting as I work mostly nights and am up until 2:00am! lol! Who wants to work with me now?

I am actually excited though about opening again Monday! I love the customers and today found this in my feedback:
sydnibaxter says:
Seller is so NICE! I received my headbands quickly and they were ALL SO GREAT! In comparison of some other headbands I have ordered off of Etsy these are hands down the nicest! I will absolutely be back to order more!

AWWWWWW.....Makes it all worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment