Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Blog!

Ok so I am new to this Bloggin stuff. I have to say that These photographers that I have been so blessed to work with have made my hair accessories look gorgeous! Look at all these beautiful photos! Thank you so much for all the work that you put into these photos guys! I have loved getting every single one! I wanted to showcase your photography so here it is! The Best of the best Petite Fleurs by Bellasma Fall Collection 2010!
These Photographers are from these states!
Oregon
California
Texas
Wisconsin
Colorado
Minnesota
Michigan

These guys deserve to be making big bucks! Look at all this TALENT! How did I get so lucky?
If you would like to know more about their work please feel free to contact me and I can give you their contact information! I wan to visit each and everyone and have photo shoots done of my kids!!!! Love ya guys and THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment