Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

First I just want to tell all the Mom's out there Happy Mother's day! I hope you are all appreciated all year long by your loved ones and especially today. You deserve it. Being a mother is the hardest job in the world but most rewarding. I have two children of my own and I feel so blessed to be a mom! With that being said today let's get on with the show! lol....

I was so excited when Majd from Janum asked me to make a headband to match her new flapper dress. Well one idea and a few shared photographers later we had five m2m headbands for her gorgeous dresses! I am honored that she asked me and let me participate in being a part of her gorgeous work. I own several of her dresses/outfits and I have to tell you first hand that her work is amazing. Not only are her designs very beautiful her craftsman ship is excellent as well as her customer service. Anyway, Thank you Majd!! I loved working with you on these... the best part was I got to see a few sneek peeks of the fabrics and designs she was working on before she released these into her store... :) Here's the fabulous 5!







These Beautiful dresses can be found at:
www.janum.etsy.com

You can also find Janum on Facebook here:
www.facebook.com/JanumDesigns

The M2M headbands will be available soon at:
www.bellasma.etsy.com


Petite Fleurs on FB

or you can email me at:
bellasmashelly@yahoo.com



Thank you to all of the following photographers for the beautiful images!

Photography from top to bottom:


The Owl Whimsy dress and headband
www.laurawinslowphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1

Laura Winslow Photography on FB:
www.facebook.com/laurawinslowphotography




The Blush Lace Apron Dress and Top with biker Shorts with headbands:
www.momof40toes.blogspot.com

Forty Toes Photography on FB:
www.facebook.com/fortytoesphotography




The Bliss Collection and headband:
www.carrietphotography.blogspot.com

Carrie T photography on FB:
www.facebook.com/pages/Carrie-T-Photography/119084688103125




The Flapper Dress and Flapper headband:www.jeunegirlphotography.blogspot.com

Jeune Girl on FB:
www.facebook.com/JeuneGirl

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Shell! Thank you for collaborating with me, it has been a lot of fun and your designs are all so gorgeous and very special :)

    ReplyDelete